Holiday Gift Guide for the Tech
I created a little gift guide for those friends and family members who love their gadgets! I don't know about you but I am a horrible gift giver, so this time of year can bring a bit of anxiety when it comes to thinking of thoughtful gifts for my friends and family. I knew that I needed to start planning ahead and do a little more digging to find some unique items this year.
Some of my best friends give me presents and they are the kind of gifts that when you open them you know you have that look that goes a little something like "how did you know I was was wanting that?" I have had that look on my face more times that I can count, so this year I decided I was going to go on a mission to find some new and unique items... and since it's the season of giving I thought you might like to see some of the items I discovered along the way!
The best part, ALL of these items are found on Amazon!
Holiday Gift Guide for the Tech Savy
From left to right:
- Garmin vívoactive Watch & Activity tracker
- Kindle Paperwhite E-Reader. I have the version before this and I love it so I can only imagine how amazing this is!)
- Fujifilm INSTAX Mini 8 Instant Camera. These cameras are so much fun! They allow you to capture a moment and instantly prints out your image (the modern Polaroid)
- Amazon 60" lightweight tripod with bag. I have this exact tripod, it is a great model for the price!!
- 3DR Solo Drone Quadcopter. What better way to say Merry Christmas than with a Drone! Seriously...
- Bose Soundlink Mini Bluetooth speakers. These speakers produce the perfect sound, they are clear and crisp and fill up a room perfectly.
- Jensen Turntable. Ok this one isn't too techy, but who doesn't think a turntable is awesome?
- Mini Portable Battery Charger for your Phone. I have used my portable charger so many times. It is perfect for traveling or anytime you are out and about and need that quick charge.
- Magnetic Car Mount Phone Holder. Ever try to use your phones navigation or change the music but you have to look down to do it? Well this little gadget keeps your phone in plain sight and allows you to be safe while driving!
I hope you enjoy these gift guides + keep an eye out for new ones. Also, if you have any tips for gift giving send them my way!