BRAIDED CROWN | HAIR TUTORIAL
When it comes to me my hair routine I have to be honest, I am sooo lazy. You can probably be guaranteed to find me with a top knot bun, my hair down and naturally dried or if you're really lucky maybe I dried and straightened my hair. I have been trying to be better after hearing a horror story of someone who's hair grew out strange because it was always in a top bun, so that was all the motivation I needed to start trying some different hair styles.
With all our summer heat I really like to have my hair out of my face and an easy way to do that is with this braided half updo.
1. Part your hair, either in the center or on the side.
2. Grab a section on one side of your part (near your temple) and braid it down, then tie off with a hair tie.
3. Repeat step #2 on the p side of your part.
4. Take the end of each braid and tie them together with a small hair tie. At this part you can either pull your braided ends all the way through or you can do what I did. To get this look instead of pulling your ends all the way through, stop halfway so that your hair creates a small loop.
5. Go back and gently tug on either side of your braid to create a fuller braided look.
If you like these hair tutorials please let me know so that I can make a point to create some more easy everyday hair tutorials for you all! As always, I love your guy's feedback