Turning 31 Snuck Up On Me.
This past year has been a whirlwind. On my 30th birthday we spent it in Montana getting ready for my little brothers wedding, this year we have been trying to find a new rhythm to daily life. My birthday is on the 3rd and I will be spending it away on a mountain enjoying a potentially rainy camping trip with my family.... and I cant wait. I could use some quiet mountain inspiration.
But as I was thinking about this past year I realized I have learned quite a few things.
So this is my 30 second blurb for my 30 years on earth.
- Be grateful
- Live in the Moment
- Work on communication with the people you love, especially when you don't want to
- Always say sorry
- Always say I love you to the people you care about
- Dont be afraid to try something new
- Find your values in life and then dont be distracted by everyone else's
- Use hot sauce on everything... it just makes life better
- Embrace your failures, because they might just be the moments that change your life
- Create space in your day to be quite and take a step away from all the busyness